Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability, as each item is made to order. Any guarantees made regarding delivery times are limited to mainland UK. We will not be held responsible for late deliveries resulting from postal delays or force majeure.
The contents of this Website are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, completeness or adequacy. Access to the site maybe interrupted, restricted or delayed at any time for any reason. Blonde The Label shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any damages for loss of use, profits, data, damage reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, performance or failures of this website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon. You acknowledge that any reliance on material found on this website will be at your own risk.
Copyright subsisting in the contents of this website, including without limitation all logos, text, graphics and information, is owned by Blonde The Label. Reproduction of any part of or this entire website in any form, including electronic media, is expressly prohibited.
Blonde The Label, Unit 30 Pollard Yard, 15 Pollard Street East, Manchester, M40 7QX.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.